This week at Karen’s Doodles US Challenge it’s all about those folds! There are so many different cards you can make with fancy folds and they really do make an impression on the person you give them too!
I decided to create a pop up card using Karen’s digi stamp “Time For Tea“. I created the tree by modifying an old stock image I had in my stash and designed up my own leaves. Each leaf has been coloured and individually cut out and glued on using silicone.
I am sorry about all the images, I had trouble deciding which ones to use to show you the depth.
I coloured the images using my copic markers on Gina K c/s. I printed my cloud template I have shared in previous posts onto some handmade paper and roughly cut them out and stuck them to the back of the card. On the base of the card I have used nesties label 1 for the writing area and some ribbon from my stash.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with this week for our fancy folds, and I would love to see any POP UP cards. 🙂
I would like to share this card with the following challenges this week:
- Copic Creations – My Fav technique is feathering. It’s how I generally colour most my images feathering the shades together.
- Digital Tuesday – Lots of Green (T) (Hope I am not pushing it girls. It’s a green scenery 🙂 )
- Lil Red Wagon – Copics (W)
- Simon Says Stamp – Splash of Green (W)
- Pixie Dust Studio – Power of 3 (Th) (I Used three different ribbons)
- Fussy and Fancy – Green (F)
- All Sorts – Spring is in the air (S)
- Bee Crafty – Spring (S)
- Crazy 4 Challenges – Spring (S)
- Just Us Girls – Colour Challenge (S)
- Secret Crafter – Spring has Sprung (S)
- Pile it On – Furry Friends (The ADORABLE Bigsby 🙂 )
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful week and HOPEFULLY I will have time to be a litle more creative this week and share more wth you.
Take care, lots of hugs.